It is the only non-petroleum based, naturally derived shower cleaner on the market!
Made from plant-based surfactants - this Shower Cleaner prevents hard water stains and eliminates soap scum from forming on your shower and bath tub surfaces – without harming bathroom surfaces, your skin or the environment. Pleasantly scented too! Works on glass, tub, tile and fixtures.
- Water, Alcohol Denat. (corn-derived solvent), Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (plant-based surfactant), Citric Acid (plant-based pH adjuster), Sodium Citrate (plant-based water softener), Sodium Gluconate (plant-derived water softener), Potassium Sorbate (plant-based, food grade preservative), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (N.O.P Certified Organic)
- pH = 6.8-7.5; rarely causes irritations in customers with skin sensitivities/allergies
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Competitively priced compared to natural and mainstream shower cleaners
- Free of enzymes, phosphates, chlorine, cocamide DEA, DEA and petroleum ingredients
- Free of alcohol (isopropanol), which is contained in other shower cleaners
- Pleasantly scented with natural tea tree and lavender oils, which are traditional herbal antiseptics
- Free of harsh fumes or vapors
- Helps eliminate and prevent hard water stains and soap scum
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Easy to recycle: #1 PETE containers
- To eliminate and prevent hard water stains and soap scum.
- Use on glass, tub, tile and fixtures after each shower or bath (cannot be used on refinished tubs)
- Doesn’t irritate skin.
- Doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Safe for you and the environment
- Non-toxic/non-polluting, and
- It really works!