ECOS' natural-based Creamy Cleanser is extremely effective at cleaning stainless steel, porcelain, hard surface counters and Corian countertops.
This lemon oil-based product is a natural non-abrasive cleaner, and since a little dab goes a long way in cleaning power – economical too!.
Contains: Water, Xanthum gum, crystalline silica, and lemon oil.
- Water, Calcium Carbonate (mineral), Xanthan Gum (plant-based, food grade thickener), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut-based surfactant), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate (mineral-based pH adjuster), Methylisothiazolinone (preservative)
- pH 11.0-12.0; gentle on hands/skin
- Lowest pH of cream cleansers on market
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Will not etch, scratch, stain or harm surfaces
- Pleasant lemon scent; free of unpleasant harsh scent/ fumes/vapors
- Rinses off surfaces easily without leaving any residue
- For hard to remove adhesives, soak then rub with cream cleanser
- Free of lye (sodium hydroxide), phosphorus/phosphates, mineral acids, HCl , harmful clays, enzymes, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients
- Eliminates mold and mildew, and soap scum
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Easy to recycle #2 HDPE container
- Use as a non-abrasive, non-corrosive cream cleanser for deep cleaning and polishing of hard surfaces
- Ideal for use in bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms, on sinks, tubs and tile, stoves, countertops, water stains in toilets, hard-to-clean pots and pans, draining and cutting boards
- Great for use on chrome, enamel and plastic, sealed marble and granite, stainless steel, Corian, porcelain
- Doesn’t irritate skin
- Doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Safe for you and the environment
- Non-toxic/non-polluting, and
- It really works!