ECOS® is a powerful liquid dish washing product that is mild on sensitive skin. Letters from consumers have told us that Dishmate and other ECOS® are great for individuals that cannot use harsh cleaning products as they are gentle on skin. The concentrated formula lasts for a long time, and only a small amount is needed. Dishmate may be used for hand washable clothes too. Made with coconut oil based surfactants, salt, 100% Lavender oil.
- Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut-based surfactant), Sodium Coco-Sulfate (coconut-based surfactant), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide (coconut-based surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Methylisothiazolinone (preservative), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (N.O.P. Certified Organic), Linalool
- Ultra-concentrated liquid dish washing product; cleans over 1900 dishes per bottle
- pH 6.4-7.5; gentle on hands
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Free of harsh fumes or vapors
- Pleasantly scented with expensive, pure, natural lavender oils
- Excellent grease-cutting capabilities
- Softens hands while doing dishes
- No streaking or spotting
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Competitively priced compared to natural and mainstream dish detergents.
- Easy to recycle #1 PETE container
- Palm oil FREE
- Use to hand-wash dishes
- Can be used as a liquid hand soap and bath/shower soap
- Doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Safe for you and the environment
- Non-toxic/non-polluting, and
- It really works!